:: musings of a misfit ::: gloomy sunday.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
gloomy sunday.
sundays seem to squeeze my innards dry. It is a regular occurrence for me to feel lonely and detached on sunday afternoons. After having had some family time and gone home. Exhibit A, B, C, D, E, F, G.

There isn't any particular reason for it...kind of like a weekly PMS thing. Which we all know is not a good thing. I guess it's because i never do anything on a sunday afternoon. or no one ever thinks of spending time with me then. I really don't have an explanation. Maybe it's the suggestive lazy sunday afternoon that doesn't sit well with me. It could also be the reason behind me identifying Sunday afternoons/evenings as my perfect date time. because that would hinder me from lying down on my bed and pondering as to who loves me or not. It's really stupid. and i wish i could stop doing it. I've tried. I usually leave the house and leisurely drive around the streets of makati without any destination. But i end up still feeling bad. I think it's company I need.

Not even talking to my baby could jolt me out of this melancholy mood. Well, it did. And I appreciate all his messages and conversations. But it was a momentary reprise. Because needless to say, he isn't the reason for my plaguing doldrums. He's already done so much...but this is a looming gloom that has been self-inflicted. It's up to me to slap myself out of it.

But as all bad days go...it has an end. Tomorrow morning, I'll wake up with my man's voice nudging me with sweetness. That will definitely be a great smile kick-off. Then it's off to work...and a pre-meeting with my new employer. I'm looking forward to starting the new job that will pay better as well as leave me my nights and weekends free again.

this entry sounds like a brat fest. i'm sure everyone will want to grab my head and shake it until i see all these great things right in front of me.

gloomy sunday by billie holiday
posted by maldita @ 3:50 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1