:: musings of a misfit ::: inside of love.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
inside of love.
take me back to the beach...

click on it to get more pictures!

i just started a new job so i'm completely exhausted. Still getting used to the pace and internal pressure to do well this time around.

that's one of the reasons why i haven't been able to blog in so long. I can't even believe i found a few free minutes to write this entry. i so miss my girls.



and...yesterday was our "happy together" one-month mark and i'm still pinching myself. if the past 30 days were any indication of the future with jb then i'm going to dive into it without any plaguing doubts or fears. eyes wide open.


i'm his baby and he's my honey.

inside of love by nada surf
posted by maldita @ 3:54 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1