:: musings of a misfit ::: burn.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
burn.
i think my back is broiled. just the upper part of my shoulders. i know i put tanning oil there, as with the rest of my body that has now turned a nice shade of brown. but for some reason, these parts around my shoulder blades are killing me. itchy as hell. and of course without thinking, i scratch and then the pain gets worse. stupid. I've never really suffered from a bad sunburn before so i'm pretty new at all this. gaaad. pictures to follow tomorrow. if aimee can figure out a way to give us the 200+ pictures we took!

but then again, it's a tiny price to pay for three blissful days of sand & sea. i'd do it again in a second. if i could :)

i wanna go back! i want a new bikini and several kinds of cover-ups like the chiffon ones i see at the mall. aaaaugh!

Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return
I want you to burn, burn for me baby...

burn by tina arena
posted by maldita @ 7:06 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1