:: musings of a misfit ::: no letting go.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
no letting go.
Horoscope Overview: The rewards start pouring in, especially when you keep the focus on clear lines of communication. Specifically, you'll reap multiple satisfactions when it comes to romance when you learn how to express yourself.


Not one of my strengths...i'm pretty abrupt and blunt when it comes to expressing myself. that's why for the past several years it has been my resolution to choose my words carefully and refrain from speaking my mind without thinking or considering others' feelings first. Finding that balance is difficult indeed, whereas my character is one of extremes. I know many who i've hurt with brutal honesty, even if they asked for it. Other times I've shut down all communication and the result is a stoic ball of cold steel. Still not good. It's a daily process and development. I can only hope for the patience of others. But i think i'm learning, even if slowly.

This pertains to both friends and the love of my life. I'm luckier that they care for me back enough to give me the patience.

Speaking of which, i'm really excited to be going to the beach tomorrow with my baby and friends. Been texting with everyone the whole day...it's funny the difference of preparations of men and women. the women have tried on every potential swimsuit to bring, scrutinized every little scrape of fat on our thighs and are trying to fit whatever we can into one bag. The men on the other hand washed their cars, allocated extra space in their bags in case we women need them, and are more conscious about the travel time, gas etc. I think the next three days will be good ones :)

Last friday I decided to head southside for a change of scenery among other reasons. And i figured that there is this certain gray area between the whole party-hardy bar scene and the laid-back-stay home one. Equipped with enough alcohol, cameras for the trigger happy, and Overtone playing all those amazing songs...felt so...steady.


click the pic for more of last friday night.
gad. you can already see my increasing tan! it'll get worse starting tomorrow.


no letting go by wayne wonder
posted by maldita @ 3:32 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1