:: musings of a misfit ::: surrogate valentine.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
surrogate valentine.
My daddy is the best valentine! :)

I had a long ass entry for today but decided to keep it as draft. You can see how i felt about valentine's day in past entries (2003 2004 2005) and i just think that today has been one of the better ones. Pre-party with friends to meet the day head on...whole day with my family and little suprises care of my wonderful daddy...and now i'm about to get ready to meet up with the brady bunch at the princess pad for some tapas and vino before going to capones for the sentri-trip infested gig.

Today is meant to celebrate love. With or without a reason for romance, it's enough that i see the sweetness in my favorite couple of all time.


Happy Valentine's Day!

Surrogate Valentine by Goh Nakamura
posted by maldita @ 4:11 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1