:: musings of a misfit ::: supposed to be.
Monday, February 06, 2006
supposed to be.


I love Zach Braff. I think he is the ideal man...aside from having a geeky, quirky, sharp look about him, it's enhanced by his self-depracating but confident sense of humor. See what I mean? perfect. After watching his movie, and four seasons of Scrubs, i'm convinced that the guy writes his own material. And from his blog posts, his characters aren't a pretense. That's really who he is and how he talks. I wish i could meet him. sigh.

But seeing as my guts have completely disappeared from my known body, I would probably end up giggling like a stupid gillywump again. That's what happened last week when confronted by guys i found attractive. And you all know that's a rarity for me to find someone interesting nowadays. Where has my brain gone? hibernation! It just has wrapped itself inside insecurity valves and has refused to make any known presence. But then again if you see the type of people you meet in bars nowadays, you kinda understand why it feels like any energy spent would be futile.

I'll just settle for a virtual relationship with Zach through his show and movie. I feel like this fixation is getting intense...especially after watching his video post. Oh sweetie, you'll always be my Jersey boy! Though last i heard he was dating Mandy Moore. Gad she's a lucky bitch. Did i mention he's such a great director? And he has the best taste in music...you can tell from his soundtrack choice for Garden State and Scrubs. sigh again. His jokes makes me think of M*A*S*H...Anyway, here's an entry he wrote in the Garden State blog:

Remember me?

I'm still here!!!!!!
I promise I have not abandoned all of you.

Work is very crazy right now. I have next week off and I promise I'll write a nice big post.

I am so tired right now that I am lying down and dictating this post to the burglar I found holding my computer when I arrived home. We made a deal that if he typed for me, he could keep my China. And I don't mean dishware; he's a very simple man and I've managed to convince him that I have the power to hand over the Republic of China. I must say however, he's a dynamite typist; I'll bet he'll put my laptop to great use.

Thank you all for all your Garden State love. I'm slowly making my way through the over 3000 posts!!! I realize it's been a month since I posted and I have so much to tell all of you, but just wait a couple more days.

It was exactly one year ago that Garden State premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. So much has happened thanks to amazing fans like you all.

Peace, love and a pillow.

ZB

Posted by Zach Braff at 10:37 PM
January 20, 2005



I wanna be HIS pillow!!!

Supposed To Be by Cary Brothers
posted by maldita @ 4:01 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1