:: musings of a misfit ::: stars.
Friday, February 10, 2006
stars.
Maybe I've been the problem, maybe I'm the one to blame
But even when I turn it off and blame myself,
the outcome feels the same

I've been thinkin maybe I've been partly cloudy,
maybe I'm the chance of rain

Maybe I'm overcast, and
maybe all my lucks washed down the drain

I've been thinking 'bout everyone, everyone you look so lonely

But when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars I see someone else
When I look at the stars,
the stars, I feel like myself

Stars lookin at our planet watching entropy and pain
And maybe start to wonder how
the
chaos in our lives could pass as sane

I've been thinking bout the meaning of resistance,
of a hope beyond my own

And suddenly the infinite and penitent begin to look like home

everyone, everyone we feel so lonely
everyone, yeah everyone we feel so empty

When I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars I feel like myself

When I look at the stars, the stars
I see someone...

stars by switchfoot
posted by maldita @ 3:02 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1