:: musings of a misfit ::: almost happy.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
almost happy.
i got hold of so many new songs lately (you're the best norby!!) and i'm reveling in them now. It really is amazing how some words can be composed into a perfect telling of your mind's works. I was just thinking about how rationality can bring you back to reality with just one word, one phrase, one question. And i am one with a lot of questions. A lot of unsure thoughts and feelings that beg to be justified or even just acknowledged. But i don't really think it's a bad thing. It helps to keep your feet on the ground, especially in times of getting caught up in moments of fleeting clouds. I'm glad i've had enough experience to know when to run and when to stay. It has helped me survive those unavoidable bruises one has to endure to become stronger. And i've got friends who are even more cautious and worry about me when even my own capacity is not enough.

If I could look beyond your face
And photograph your hidden place
Would I find you smiling in the picture
Far too many ways to go
We learn so much but never know
Where to look
Or when we should stop looking

I can love the whole of you.
The poetry I stole from you
And hide inside my stomach
It's easy to get lost in you
And fall asleep inside of you
I want to return to you
A reason to be here
No I don't know what you want
And you don't know
So what's the point of asking
You're almost happy
Almost content
But your head hurts


Almost Happy by K's Choice
posted by maldita @ 8:32 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1