:: musings of a misfit ::: heaven help.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
heaven help.
hey woman! why are you sleeping now? wake up.

what? oh, i had one of those dreams where you think you're already awake and functioning in your daily days. Wait a minute, what's going on? i'm lost. where am i? i don't think i'm familiar with this place. I don't remember how i got here or who you are.

well, you're here now.

that doesn't help. i don't know what can help. I'm scared. The only thing I can think of is...if i run away fast enough, will it stop me from being lost?

I need to find out which road in the fork is the mistake so i can ask you to help save me from it.

Heaven help the heart
That lets me inside
Heaven help the one
Who comes in my life
Heaven help the fool
That walks though my door


heaven help by lenny kravitz
posted by maldita @ 2:39 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1