:: musings of a misfit ::: follow through.
Sunday, March 05, 2006
follow through.
this song can probably say everything for me. about how happy I am. I have my very own geek boy. my huggy bear.

no one can foretell the future, predict the potential circumstance. But we've decided to leap into the fray...and take that chance
.

Oh, this is the start of something good,
Don't you agree?
I haven't felt like this in so many moons,
You know what I mean?
And we can build through this destruction,
As we are standing on our feet.



These reeling emotions they just keep me alive,
They keep me in tune.
Oh, look what I'm holding here in my fire,
This is for you.
Am I too obvious to preach it?
You're so hypnotic on my heart.



So, since you want to be with me,
You'll have to follow through,
With every word you say.

And I, all I really want is you
For you to stick around.
I'll see you everyday,
But you have to follow through.

The words you say to me are unlike anything that's ever been said.
Ahh, and what you do to me is unlike anything that ever been.
Am I to obvious to preach it? You're so hypnotic on my heart,



Oh, this is the start of something good.
Don't you agree?

follow through by gavin de graw
posted by maldita @ 7:14 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1