:: musings of a misfit ::: you're beautiful.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
you're beautiful.
that's what they make me feel. to retaliate against insulting words, looks and actions.
they hug me when i feel amorous. they gave me a rose to celebrate valentines day and to remind me that i am appreciated. and they assure me that all troubles are out the window once we get together. This is one v-day spent with SO much love!


vird's eye view of v-day

we got each other's back

plus caco too!

you're beautiful by james blunt
posted by maldita @ 9:30 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1