:: musings of a misfit ::: ordinary people
Sunday, December 31, 2006
ordinary people
for all those with a broken heart...
never lose hope.
for the real thing can withstand pride, distance, difficulty and personal differences. Then you'll know.
Like this couple here.
click on the pic for a better view



Hope is the only thing that I can aspire for when this new year has already started off really bad. Which means, I don't have it yet. But I wish I could find it. I don't look forward to it at all, scared of what may come. I was more positive last year but when everything you wished for comes true and is taken away...it gets harder to have faith. it was good while it lasted. Some people said that 2006 was the worst year of their lives. well, for me...i think it was the best. the highest ups and the ended with the lowest downs. but it was worth it. to have love for once. and then i woke up from the dream.

Someone once told me in a bout of intense depression to get the knife out of their heart. I guess I know how that feels. But will it hurt even more? When the blood comes oozing out like a pool of acknowledgement and reality?

To everyone who's been reading my blog and says it reeks of negativity, I am sorry. I've used this for venting when I actually have the time to do so. I guess there are just some people who are meant to be alone.

I have this desire to lose all emotion or at least keep it locked away for good. no anger, no sadness. so many questions on what I could have done differently but it falls on deaf ears anyway. what do you do after you've committed your whole heart, soul and future? then what.

My favorite book of all time is the TWO STEP DANCE. I had it in my hands more than ten years ago but it jammed into my soul about what relationships are all about. And the insanity that comes with it. It is like a wake up call for those who speak of their impossibility. Don't know why I never took it upon myself to get my own copy. The perfect gift for anyone contemplating commitment and marriage. If you let each other lead once in a while, you stop fighting and you start dancing.

I don't think I want to write anymore. Some things are just too painful to speak of. Thanks for everything. Signing off for good.

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go...

- Ordinary People by John Legend
posted by maldita @ 1:44 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1