:: musings of a misfit ::: daylight savings
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
daylight savings
There's just so much that happens in a day. Next thing you know, boom...it's 530pm already. Talk about a quick pace. I was just telling frances that if not for this really efficient team, a lot of things would fall out of whack. The girls are smart and unbelievably resilient that they can really succeed wherever their directions take them. I hope they know that my appreciation for them, though small in little email forms is still very much meant.

my best guide is rj. he really took care of me and developed me through years. I sometimes still go to him to ask for advice on how to tackle a problem or what would he do in my place. We had lunch just last week where we gathered stories about the different jobs and juggernauts. I told him how i'm also lucky, not just for the team but to have a boss who i know i can rely on for those deep mucky mud. it's very different, yeah but nonetheless fulfilling to be in a place so bustling and busy. where every move is a mountain.
posted by maldita @ 11:29 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1