:: musings of a misfit ::: buttons
Sunday, September 10, 2006
buttons

i haven't been out in a while and honestly i haven't felt the need to get all dolled up and pretty. gone are the days when i had bright skin, rosy cheeks and lined eyes. i can't stand to see pics of me nowadays...

ironic considering where i work...

i hope jesus' pics from cristina's birthday comes out looking better.

need to wake up early and get spruced up. even if its just for work. i'm losing the weight already. gotta even things out.

jb took me shopping last saturday and he got me this wonderful blouse among other things. he also got me some gadgets to go with my busy work days. what would i do without his little sweet gestures.

last weekend i kind of splurged (but it was midnight madness!) and got two pairs of flat shoes from nafnaf. it was 50% off! i couldn't pick between the two colors so i got both. the basics, as always. i'm such a safety sucker. i should be bolder with my choices. like some teal shoes...

i'm already planning my big events on the 19th and the 22nd though. Especially the 19th since its a consumer launch. I think i'll have my makeup done with vicky...she always makes me glow like a goddess!

speaking of...there's this new blush stick from shiseido that's just too wonderful! it's the best shade of pink that i want. of course the stick looks like it's fuschia but not the product. argh! why does it have to cost so much? why? why? sana mom got me that instead of the brownish peachy one last christmas. oh well. reminds me, gotta drop by mac again soon for my bi-annual concealer purchase!

vain, vain me. i wanna be pussycat-doll-hot! dammit.


buttons by pussycat dolls
posted by maldita @ 4:34 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1