:: musings of a misfit ::: too much food.
Friday, August 18, 2006
too much food.
According to a report by Mayoclinic.com, these are the top ten greatest health foods:

1. Apples (my lola's apple pie can't be beat)
2. Almonds
3. Blueberries (does cheesecake count?)
4. Broccoli
5. Red Beans
6. Salmon (salmon sashimi from Sugi!)
7. Spinach (ooh spinach dip from Cibo!)
8. Sweet Potatoes
9. Vegetable Juice
10. Wheat Germ

So i guess four out of ten is...bad.
I really am not a healthy person. I mean cmon, my favorite food comes from just one animal - the pig. Anyone who has eaten bacon in my house can attest to that!

Oh will i ever be a vegetarian? Maybe the closest i can get is the macrobiotic diet that allows you to eat seafood, aside from fruits and vegetables. Mmmm...grilled prawns! but I still want my lemon butter sauce man.

i'm hopeless. my poor acidic little tummy and my achy, weak little heart.

too much food by jason mraz
posted by maldita @ 6:45 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1