:: musings of a misfit ::: i'm never gonna give you up.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
i'm never gonna give you up.
Quickie: Slow down your output. It's much better to be a thinker right now than a doer.

Overview:
Transformation doesn't necessarily have to be a difficult process. Be open to messages and signs from the universe about what you need to change, and you could find the whole procedure delightful.

Yesterday I had a wonderful time. Exhausted from day's work but still got all excited to meet JB at greenbelt for the Opening Night screening of Lady in the Water.(free tickets!) Nothing seems to perk up my spirits lately except for the knowledge that I will get to see the twinkle in his eye as he giggles and jokes. I can't help but laugh also. It's so contagious! I found the one man who can completely erase the rest of the world. When I'm with him, he's the only thing on my mind and in my eyes. I don't notice anyone else walking by.

I barely have time for anything else except work. (Does that statement sound all too familiar?) All other hours I can find to free up, I spend with him. even if it's just lounging around the house to watch a DVD. some nights i fall asleep on his chest while we're sitting on our living room sofa and I feel safe. Sound asleep in the arms I can call home.

In other news, work has been great even with all the hectic schedules. I have the BEST team. They are such great girls to work with. I can't be blessed with a more energetic, hilariously funny group of girls who - no matter how much work we pile up in their inboxes - still smile through and remain keen to get the work done. No whining. No gossip. Just a willingness to do well. Amazing.

Things aren't easy. That I admit. Working to accomplish your objectives. Balancing your life with loved ones. Of course, I miss my girls - frances, debbie and chris...but hopefully when I get the hang of things, I can breathe once again.

I'm never gonna give you up by Cynthia Rhodes and Frank Stallone
posted by maldita @ 6:59 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1