:: musings of a misfit ::
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
i've been told that my managers' expectations of me are very high.
my mind is still on overdrive, trying to keep up with my own standards. and i don't think it's enough...or as fast as i'd like it to be.
hard to describe to others. so i won't even bother elaborating.
whatever advice you have for me? easier said than done so don't bother. you aren't helping.

caco sent me a nice thoughtful message the other day. frances also sent me a sweet message saying she missed me. it HAS been too long since we last talked or saw each other. bumped into old friends - jolly and marc last weekend who actually told me i looked so different. like i've become someone new, many changes and that it was a good thing.

but i'm still not in the zone. i'm still not comfortable. i'm still nervous. i'm still wishing for more time with my baby. i'm still hoping for bigger brain capacity. i'm still praying for patience.

As my friend IA said in her multiply blog: Decide.Commit.Resolve.
No matter how hard things seem to be in the short term, the long-term fruits make it all worth it.
posted by maldita @ 7:05 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1