:: musings of a misfit ::: you wanted more.
Monday, June 05, 2006
you wanted more.
Wikipedia defines:
Moral support is a way of giving support to a person or cause, or to one side in a conflict, without making any contribution beyond the emotional or psychological value of the encouragement.

Just wanted to extend my appreciation to everyone who is helping me out with my project. Thanks for taking the time to answer and also forward my survey. You've greatly helped me reach my deadline :)

Debbie, thanks also for the moral support and encouragement. You're right...life is basically about finding and grasping for what makes you happy. At the moment, I am torn on three separate sides - and am still trying to find a compromise where everyone would be happy, not just myself.

JB, thanks for keeping me company yesterday. It was nice to have that quiet support - you could just sit there and read comics while I got my work done. And i could get a hug or a smile at any time.

Wish there was that ideal place where friends would not complain that I have no time to go out and drink with them, relations won't make me feel guilty about not having a full time job at the moment, my finances would not be screaming for some sustenance blah blah blah. I wish there was a place where you would not have to hear how everyone is unhappy about your life. no matter how you try to please everybody. if you just miss me, then say so. I miss everyone terribly also. But don't express it by making me feel bad for being busy.

We had discussed how it would be so much easier if we were just rich, no daily duties, no need to work and everyone would be satisfied with all the free time you could give. But none of us were born with a spoiled silver spoon in their mouths. Instead we're raised with a sense of responsibility, and commitment. Not such a bad thing. But i'm getting a really bad headache from all the guilt on my shoulders. If only I could just suffer from bad hearing instead.

nevertheless, thanks to everyone who have given me their support and encourage my decisions - in their own ways - even by just not saying anything negative.

and on one of those rare days I get to kick back and unwind...

Happy birthday darling debbie!

with jb, norbs and monique

with my baby girl cristina

with my man and jp

you wanted more by tonic
posted by maldita @ 8:55 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1