:: musings of a misfit ::: walking on sunshine
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
walking on sunshine
so many plans...so much excitement.

A lot of things have been developing on a daily basis for my life and i'm really happy. I'm glad that in the long run i've decided not to burn bitch bridges, i've never settled for less than what makes me comfortable and happy, and i'm surrounded with such adorable people in my life.

i've been keeping myself busy with a new project. One that is so conducive for my schedule, skills and peace of mind. Erik helped me develop my company name and logo already: PicME Consulting. Promotions and Integrated Communications for Market Equity. Or basically: Pick ME (those are my initials). And he even designed a logo for me which i thought was amazing. My current project is for a very admirable friend who I trust and enjoy working for. This seems to be my real forte - marketing and promotions. I am so engrossed in developing new strategies and activities that make full use of my creativity. I'm also like this one-man ad agency while I develop all the marketing material designs. Now if i could only get the upcoming coreduo2 that will be released in september. I won't have to be bogged down by my laptop's limitations.

JB and i have also been able to spend more breathing time together lately. Even with both or work schedules taking up a lot of our energy, we still manage to become excited upon seeing each other even for just a few hours. It's great to have someone share an interest in what you do for a living. Just taking turns sitting beside the other while the other works is enough to give you a big boost of energy. Both our families also get their own share of quality time with the both of us together. Something I hardly shared with any previous relationship. Last mother's day weekend was one such celebration. separate dinners with our nurturing mothers and he was even sweet enough to bring both my mom and lola (and me!) flowers at the Sugi lunch. I'm also happy he got to meet my sister, grandparents and closest cousins. We all had so much fun till the wee hours of the morning playing poker and pigging out.

And then we leave some time to dream and evolve in our plans for the near future.

Tonight I get to be with my girls, debbie and chris. it's been a long while since we've seen each other for our usual girls-night-in session with wine and tapas. We've all been so busy that it seemed nearly impossible to get a dinner in edgewise but finally we will be able to catch up tonight and hopefully get drunk out of our wits.

yeah a lot has been happening. and i've got this damn big smile on my face :)

walking on sunshine
posted by maldita @ 10:50 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1