:: musings of a misfit ::: trust me.
Sunday, May 07, 2006
trust me.
sometimes you need reinforcing messages to prop you up out of your self-centered neurosis...

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. - Nelson Mandela

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. Except a creature be part coward, it is not a compliment to say it is brave. - Mark Twain

Courage is the willingness to accept fear and act anyway. - Unknown

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. - Ambrose Redmoon

“What you are afraid to do is a clear indicator of the next thing you need to do.” - Unknown

and my favorite...

The mighty oak was once a little nut that stood its ground. - Unknown

trust me by the fray

posted by maldita @ 9:15 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1