:: musings of a misfit ::: i'm glad there is you.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
i'm glad there is you.
maybe i'm not cut out for all this.
i always thought i was made of sterner stuff.
but now i'm left with so much doubt.
maybe i had been too complacent for too long.
i don't blame anyone for all my bad habits.
my body is cursing whoever can hear its laments
and bringing me down as often as it can.

i can't wait until next week. when all is done and said. time spent and well earned. I can just curl up in the arms of another and float off into some dreamworld, aside from the real one already existing.

and then...the daily grind kicks me back into oblivion. what we do to survive and live our dreams is a sacrifice of calm and contentment.

amazing though...how both big projects between me and jb have coincided within the same week. it's unavoidable how we're both very irritable, very stressed, very harassed and distracted. but never fail to check into our quality time slot where we hang our heads and hearts at the evening's end. my hands are tied to the project pillar that i feel so frustrated that i cannot be there by his side at all times...just when it's so crucial. But regardless of everything that could possibly thrown to distract us on this rope ladder we cross - i have complete faith in him and that all his hard effort is but a continuance and affirmation of my high regard.

in this world of ordinary people...
extraordinary people,
i'm glad there is you

in this world of overrated pleasures
and underrated treasures,
i'm glad there is you.

i live to love,
i love to live with you beside me
this role, so new
i'll muddle through with you
if you'll guide me through.

in this world where many play at love
and hardly any stay in love,
i'm glad there is you

more than ever, i'm glad there is you
said i many times, love is illusion...


i'm glad there is you by jamie cullum
posted by maldita @ 7:11 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1