:: musings of a misfit ::: weighed down.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
weighed down.
i am a vent-er. Truly madly deeply.
why else would i have this blog, a journal and whatever else i can get my hands to write on.
it is sometimes misinterpreted as a need for advice or consolation but in reality, and from how i've strived to know myself over the years, just a need to blow off some steam.

I think this is vital for survival. Especially when an upsurge of emotions such as mine does on a regular basis, can wreck anyone's sanity.

i admire those who keep it together. and i've seen even the most intense scorpios do so. i thought it was me. my lack of control. and it really bothered the control-freak that i am. but later on a discovered that these same people have supportive loved ones who provide them with the listening ear or stability they need. so that's how they do it! they have these dual rock/sponges that simply give them a hug when needed, an ear on standby, a heart that empathizes, a shoulder to cry on, a pat on the back, a reassurance that everything will be alright.

lucky you. you get to be any of these to me simply by reading my blog rantings.

but in any case, thanks for listening. I needed that.

Scorpio horoscope quickie: There is no shame in asking for help. It's wise to realize you can't do it all.

weighed down by jars of clay
posted by maldita @ 10:54 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1