:: musings of a misfit ::: bulletproof glow.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
bulletproof glow.
do i eat because i'm depressed or am i depressed because i eat?
i think the second one is right. but i'm not really depressed. wish i had less fat but at least i don't lack any limbs right?

i can't think of many things or people getting me down lately. I just want to be surrounded by good vibes. no drama. less emotional vampire-suckage. and lots and lots of laughter.


i can't even listen to anyone's problems anymore. either for venting purposes or for an advice objective. I honestly don't have the strength anymore. I'm saving all my energy focusing on looking for that new job. I've started to sleep early, wake up early and get as many productive hours as possible into the day. I think there's this thin layer blocking any frowns and whines that could affect me...but it could also be the one keeping a lot of what i eat in. so now i'm back to my fat weight. yeesh.

last week i got to spend an evening with the girls. our intention was to discuss our migration plans but ended up talking about cooking recipes, (as expected) men, and cracked up with tons of jokes and taunts. i think our cackling echoed through valero street since we spent most of our time in cristina's balcony with the city streetlights keeping us company. We finished about two bottles of wine and by that time we were in high spirits to hit the town.

we planned to actually discuss the paperwork and time schedule again sometime this week. over tea now, instead of alcohol. let's see if that will actually work out.

a lot of the guys have been giving the thumbs up to my recent fascination with scrubs. I had no idea many of them liked watching it as much as i do. hehe. as M said today - it's a good way to spend my days...more like my nights.

Another sweet friend who could possibly make me choke on my food with a smile is S who just got back from hongkong. Think he's leaving tomorrow already but not before we all had a big dinner. I am still unsure as to how i could have eaten that much between giggling...even if it WAS Sugi. Then that same night i rushed over to Rockwell to meet up with Chris, Al, Debbie, Frank and Alistair to catch a nice little light movie.

Ironically you will hear the loudest guffaws emanating from my days now. And yet it also has a very subdued and steady mood.

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. ~Jean Houston
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings
Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on. ~Bob Newhart

bulletproof glow by steve betrand/avion
posted by maldita @ 11:56 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1