:: musings of a misfit ::: strong.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
strong.
i look in the mirror and i see the face of a forty year old. wrinkled, sunken and tired from the downward smile. i think its the reason why my normal face has been accused of being mataray, pouty or just plain sad. it pushes people away. maybe what your mother said was true - you make that face so much, it will get stuck that way.

and i have the heart of a thirty year old. having lived and loved with passion and no thought of self-preservation. it has a rusty door due to the markings of jadedness but it still flows. it still works. no matter how many cigarettes i use to weld it shut.

and i still have the mind of a twenty year old. always interested and curious. excited by the unknown and keen to learn more.

but the face also learns to smile or put on a mask. the heart remains hidden for as long as i want it to remain that way. it survives. and there's so much knowledge and wisdom to absorb in the living, breathing world. so the mind is constantly satisfied. as a whole i guess it's all good.

i'm scared of what else i'll see in the test results from several check-ups i'm scheduled to have next week.

i think i posted this same song in the past but what the heck.
My breath smells of a thousand fags
And when I'm drunk I dance like me Dad...
Early morning when I wake up
I look like Kiss but without the make up...
And you know and you know
Cos my life's a mess
And I'm trying to grow so before
I'm old I'll confess
You think that I'm strong you're wrong...
Life's too short to be afraid
So take a pill to numb the pain
You don't have to take the blame...

strong by robbie williams
posted by maldita @ 10:52 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1