:: musings of a misfit ::: we walk the same line.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
we walk the same line.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MaRtiN!


I think my last email best describes how wonderful you are and how much i miss your brilliant anecdotes, whimsical and wistful moods, unwavering attention and friendship. "...Maybe it’s the same serene mood that you distinctly put me through…it eases me into a sense of comfort and calm with just the tiniest hint of melancholy due to missing you..."

to my best bud...i love you! and continue to live the life that i wish i was living. i'll live vicariously through your daily dose of the big city and bright lights. mwah!

We Walk The Same Line by Everything But The Girl
posted by maldita @ 10:53 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1