:: musings of a misfit ::: sometimes she cries.
Friday, October 14, 2005
sometimes she cries.
but more often than not, she's this adorable bubbly little package of joy. This is the face that i've been coming home to for the past few weeks. I don't mind staying up late nights just playing with her and occupying myself with making her laugh...given the fact that she is still at the same timezone as her real home. i'm going to miss her when she leaves us next week, along with alfie - my most accomodating cousin and his equally lovable wifey. they've been bunking in my room for most of the duration of their holiday here in manila. although looking at them reminds me of my days sleeping on their couch in fremont more than a year ago. we still talk of the possibility of me moving there...especially since they have a house in hayward where i would have my own room. there's also the possibility of me overseeing it when they move again.



why is it so difficult to find your own place in the world? figuratively. Does it need to be this elusive to give the semblance of value? such is the curse of taking so much for granted that the universe has to limit its patronage.

Sometimes She Cries by Warrant
posted by maldita @ 10:45 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1