:: musings of a misfit ::: ticket to ride.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
ticket to ride.
Just when i thought i was one step ahead already, having bought my ticket to ride a plane to gensan last saturday...

Oct. 24 Overview: If you're not on vacation, you ought to be -- or you should at least be making big plans for an upcoming trip. Get out your suitcase, make sure your passport is current, and get your tickets. Now.

I was set to leave 7am Oct 25, Tuesday. Was going to spend almost a week there, just baking in the beach and sun. Had just finished packing yesterday afternoon when i got a call saying the whole thing was off. Because my host had to be called to another province for an emergency meeting or something. The boys were even so gracious enough to drive me to the airport and...splat. oh well. Other friends who i vented my frustration to suggested i join them in their own plans - davao, boracay, singapore...but i guess i'm just spent. forget it.

I'll just stay home instead of risking at third attempt at leaving for the long halloween weekend. And use my budgeted money for other uses...like a spa day. a parlor day. a cooking/baking day.

And tonight...i'll just drink to my frustration.

Ticket To Ride by The Beatles
posted by maldita @ 5:57 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1