:: musings of a misfit ::: where are you going?
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
where are you going?


:: need to start my artwork for the
Philip Morris art awards. I have my subject matter in mind, finally. now i need a week to create.

::mastering 5 songs so i can play without looking at the notes anymore. plus others' requests...
I'm still delirious from last saturday's performance. aside from a full house (it's the weekend naturally), good friends like debbie, jv, caco and robbie were there to catch me. big woop!

thanks to caco for taking the shot. and for the push up the stage.

::conjuring up three more poem entries to be subject to Cirilo Bautista's new book compilation.

::still writing
book review on Murakami so I can submit to Fully Booked this month.

::supporting the
boys at their gigs at least twice a week plus rehearsal. I owe them so much for their support with my bass playing! i don't think i'd ever have been able to play without you angels! i can't thank you enough! mwah.

::getting my ass out of the house three times a week to play tennis in Polo in the effort of losing those stubborn ten extra pounds


These are all things I enjoy doing but without a job to support me, I'm lost in my own eclectic mix of trades...

where are you going by dave matthews band
posted by maldita @ 9:10 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1