:: musings of a misfit ::: something good on a bad day.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
something good on a bad day.
fell asleep with a sense of displacement last night. but as soon as i woke up, i logged on to find an letter from the man who can never be replaced in my soul...

and as always, he is like the cliche of a sunshiny ray of hope. honey, your descriptive metaphors still manage to move me in ways that no one else can. and just like that, i have the sense of being comfortable within my own consciousness as you are in my thoughts. Nothing else can make me smile as instantaneous as when i receive something from you.

fire in ink. definitely. if only i could find the right words for you.
thanks for making this day a good one. for the umpteenth time. it's like you know just when i need that hug even from a million miles away like some kind of warlock. or kindred spirit.

Just wanna know you
Just wanna talk to you
I wanna hear about your day
I'd never leave you
Never be mean to you
I'd always let you get your way
Something good will come our way
And maybe this good thing's gonna happen today
You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on

Something Good by Bic Runga
Bad Day by Daniel Powter
posted by maldita @ 1:44 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1