:: musings of a misfit ::: alcohol.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
alcohol.
Thanks to frank for the song idea...and for also caring enough to tell me something i didn't notice. i've been drinking too much too fast recently. i honestly thought it was still my normal consumption but i guess since i talk to him more even after i've gone home...he has a clue as to how plastered my brain has been. and norby confirmed it. i don't usually like hassling others to ever need to watch over me, but i really appreciate that they do anyway.

it's kind of wierd when you keep stuff inside. a lot of it. but the only reason is because i don't want to waste my days and nights going through every little thing...locking it in is a response to my desire to ignore till it goes away. but during moments of uncontrollable inebriation, it seeps out. ayan.

i enjoyed my always dependable intellectually stimulating conversation with robbie last night at ponti. he's only one of two other people who share the same juxtaposition of light discussion with the proper depth-of-field as me.

On a closing note...don't blame the alcohol. never. actually, you should apologize to the innocent liquid formula for using it for self-centered purposes.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with
nothing else to do
I thought that drinking just to get drunk
was a waste of precious booze
But now I know that there's a time
and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between
self-control and self-abuse
- Alcohol by Barenaked Ladies
posted by maldita @ 2:23 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1