:: musings of a misfit ::: all these things that i've done.
Monday, October 17, 2005
all these things that i've done.
so it finally happened. I grabbed the three different job sections of the Inquirer only to find that there is not a single corporate opening in it! they were ALL for call center jobs. and not the managerial ones - but the entry-level type! has this what we've relegated our country to? speaking english only to be catering to foreign industries? i know this creates jobs BUT...what future do these college -take note university!-graduates have as a call center representative? late nights at the office, subject to irate customers or callers and practicing all the twang they can muster? i really don't have anything against the success of this industry but i hope that these kids, these entrepreneurs and investors realize that the pandesal and lechon manok syndrome applies to any business. stop jumping on the bandwagon! and you won't find yourself in the ditch when the time comes. and it will. i can feel it.

ok that's just my vent. now comes the nice sunday story...daddy was an absolute darling to me yesterday. i had gotten home from a night out with the boys at around 6am. this gave me only two hours of sleep before i had to get ready to take my mom, alfie & sharon to the casa y jardin bazaar at intercon. i still felt drunk but what the hell. so anyway after a delightful lunch at sugi, daddy took me to lacoste and made me try on different shirts - my favorite kind - to check what size i was. so he knew what to get me. i have no clue when, but surprises are another favorite thing of mine. then later i got to drag him to Avant to check out the iPods. and we got into a long discussion as to which i should get - or rather which-i-want-so-that-he-can-get-it-for-me...apparently the basic iPod is alread being phased out so there's only the photo version which costs close to my last job's monthly compensation package. ugh. although mark just said that the video versionwill be available in two weeks. so we had to look into the nano with the smaller memory. hmm...oh well. bahala na siya. actually if you ask me, i just want a (completely) black iPod or iPod nano. gad they're beautiful. and would match Duff perfectly.

all these things that i've done by the killers
posted by maldita @ 12:34 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1