:: musings of a misfit ::
Tuesday, December 30, 2003
so many terms of endearment...sweety, dear, honey...i use them all with fervor only towards significant few. Sweety is the term relegated to be the most selective among the three. Last night harvey and vinchi asked several questions as soon as they realized i was tipsy. They asked: so who is your boy? or better yet, who are your boys now? to which i answered...actually there's just one. I didn't want to elaborate too much though, and just gave a basic overview. Very very brief. What i didn't tell them is that he's the only one i call "baby".

Funny how all the way here in Hongkong i still manage to bump into people. This guy in the elevator last night stopped meand said he knew me in AIM. I never met him! but he seemed so nice and friendly and most probably from AIM so I just apologized for not remembering and wished him a happy new year. Same thing happened with several people in the hotel lobby and ferry station...familiar faces - filipinos - who paradoxically travel to another country only to yearn for other filipinos to be around them. hahahahaha!

I had fun re-reading all my blog entries starting in September. haha...its really amazing how much i've gone through in this year alone. JV says he's happy that i've been delighted lately because it makes up for all the crap i went through this year - starting with that break up. But within a few months everything went back to a sense of normalcy. Its the excitement of the new tomorrow and the uncertainty of what may happen that wakes you up each morning. I actually sleep with my phone beside my pillow. I like to check in the morning if i have some message to start the day right with.

Just talked to Debbie long distance...miss that girl. last night at least i got to talk to Cris - and introduced her to henry fool via yahoo messenger conference. Ane has also contacted me through text messages and emails. And yesterday i got a special surprise phone call from san fransisco. Awww i'm still blushing with delight. Like i said last night, thank God for technology.

posted by maldita @ 9:05 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1