:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, December 19, 2003
Not feeling so well today...have a bit of a tummy ache. Had to lug my slug of a bod to Mercury Drug in Rockwell to buy some medicine. I mustered up enough strength to pass by Odyssey to check out the DVDs and am pretty pleased I got a copy of Whit Stillman's Barcelona. After catching one of his movies "Metropolis", i find the man's screenplays fascinating.

For reasons i cannot define at the moment, I am putting together a CD compilation of songs...for no one. I know this goes against all the rules of tape making identified in High Fidelity, i'm enjoying my own personal reflection in the absence of empathy.

Currently listening to Radiohead, Coldplay and Remy Shand...
posted by maldita @ 1:35 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1