:: musings of a misfit ::
Saturday, December 20, 2003
i just realized how much loyalty and friendship means to me. I am very selective with who i think are my lifelong friends and they are so much a part of me from then on. When they cry or feel bad, so do i. People wonder why i have over 400 friends in this darn friendster shit...well when i meet someone i'm initially very good to them. I treat them all the same - with sincerity and care. But just because i treat them like that doesn't mean they will do the same for me, and that's where the difference lies. Those who have actually returned it show who really know what friendship is about. and love me back. Right now, I can give you all of their names at the drop of a hat. These are the people who would rush to my house at friggin five o'clock in the morning just because i needed them. And that's the same time, sweat and tears they will receive from me.

I spent today with Marc and Frances. We had a leisurely lunch and watched a movie. I also went to watch a Christmas Play to support Martin since he was directing it. Even if i was tired as hell, I went to meet up with Debbie in Capones and saw Topsy and Poch too. The things we do for people who we think are worth it. And when that is gone - the trust, sincerity and care - it is virtually impossible for me to forget. Every minute, hour or day is significant. And a lot can happen in just a few seconds. Moving on...no looking back.

Right now i'll just revel in the thought of how giddy with delight i've been with the thought of...
and how happy i will be every morning when i wake up - all because of you.

i know i have too many blind items in this journal but i'll just keep this identity to myself for a while
posted by maldita @ 11:44 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1