:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, December 21, 2003
Emerald City by Joel RL Phelps and the downtown trio

i finally found it
by working my way all around it
i'm gonna surround it
soon everything is going to be fine
ican do what I say
when I went to the rental (?)
those costumes were so continental
how coincidental
they said everything would be fine, hey
iI can do what I say
i'm lost in a sweet dream
i'm living on chocolate ice cream

i'm letting off my steam
now everythings going to be fine
i think I'm ready to go
posted by maldita @ 9:54 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1