:: musings of a misfit ::
Saturday, December 06, 2003
Here comes the sun...

i haven't stayed up for two days straight without sleeping in a while...but i got the damn MRR done! I was lying in bed this morning - that seductive set of sheets and pillows - and thought about how drained i was. and unhappy. Yeah i got this sense of accomplishment from doing 60 pages full of statistics, analysis and insight about the food retailing industry, the factors that drive demand and customer analysis. But in all honesty, only one thing enlightened me. As i read 100 surveys conducted in various MRT stations I saw just how the other half lives. Most of my respondents (a term i used like a bottle of free metamphetamines) were women who earned only as much as 15 grand a month and stayed home on the weekends to be with their families or went to church. They couldn't afford to go to the mall or know that they will be spending money they don't have there anyway. and they worked on weekends sometimes. kinda makes you appreciate your life right?

i'm busy thinking now about the book review i'm going to write. need to get my feet wet. i'm going to enter that contest in fully booked. i told a friend i was kinda apprehensive about putting myself out there for public scrutiny but what the hell. I guess this blog is enough practice. on monday i'm going to be showing my art in an exhibit for CIE class again. i always look forward to mondays now. too bad its the last session. i put them all in a book entitled either "remanente del amor" or "mate a mi amor"...

each piece is for a man who i had to get over. some are portraits some are just abstract work. all black and white, pen and ink, pointillism illustrations. I haven't made one for the deliberate bastard yet. i only do my pieces as i attempt to move on from these passion pacifiers. as my dream interpretation confirmed, i have everything i need when i'm with him.
posted by maldita @ 12:29 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1