:: musings of a misfit ::
Thursday, October 09, 2003
yesterday seems psychotic in hindsight...
was supposed to have four classes. i didn't wake up for the first two. I attended one then the last one got cancelled. So my BAGUIO BAKER BOYS and i watched American Wedding. It was fun naman. with me feeling like a goddarn princess. I swear, hanging out with them makes me so spoiled because they are just the sweetest! i was thinking how difficult it would be for me to find a guy given the standards that they set. the guy who ends up with me has to be even better than them or can offer me a lot more...which is a lot! sigh...i love those boys. they're my buddies for life :)

I got home, passed out then woke up just in time to get ready for gimmick with my other friend Martin. Always nice hanging out with this other friend because he's got so many stories about his travels and travails in life. We just hung out in Bistro 110. Martin was actually in a bad mood but as the night wore on, thank God he got more chirpy. I have such a hard time dragging friends out of their doldrums. Then mahesh came by and managed to convince us to go to the opening of O. I'm glad we decided to go. Saw dondi, gp, rj, robbie, ryan, caco, leny etc. don't ask me how much i drank. I just remember feeling plastered yet strong enough to still walk straight. Also bumped into paolo, annie and carlo. Martin really wanted to go home by 1:30 but we all ended up going home at 330am...how? i don't know. i also am still bummed that i lost my favorite earrings! one of them anyway. I woke up at around 6am only to realize that i had only the left one on! aaargh! i think it costs an arm and a leg because its those baroque pearl shits. aaaargh! ok, trying not to think about it anymore.

i still have a damn hangover now. and it's already 3pm! Christ! but i'm still going to get a buzz again tonight because the girls want to go to Yaku or somewhere to drink some more. Bahala na si batman! man ubos na damit ko! at least last night was a "free" night again, every drink was someone's treat. Tonight i pay though. lalalala...
posted by maldita @ 12:02 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1