:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, September 21, 2003
Remember in the movie Someone Like You when Ray tells Kate he'll call her on New Year's and she waits the whole night for nothing? Well, what do you know...same thing happened to me last night. So how many times has this been already? and yet stupid ol me always gives him another chance. Of course, I came up with tons of excuses last night...and it all boils down to me kicking myself in the ass for being so dumb and relentless. And I am supposed to be smart!?

I went to meet debbie, chris and trika in Greenbelt for a few drinks. Later on, Edmond, Miggy and Migs came by. Also Abba, Antoine, Gabe...Was thinking of sticking to the red wine but ended up having currant 7s, weng-weng and lychee martini. I was pretty buzzed by around 1:30am when i gave up on checking my phone every 5 mins. Actually it did keep blipping with messages but only from friends. Got a call from a guy who i was thinking had potential but i didn't have the strength to meet up anymore. so i just said to resked. Besides, i was feeling kinda down by then.

Btw, i just noticed that i am surrounded by Scorpio Men. (read previous entry on Scorpio Bastard)...both friends and bastards. There's K,T,M,C and R. Hmm very interesting. It's as if i'm being tempted by the worst kind of men from all angles yet am still being kept in balance by my friends giving me advice. Not that i ever follow it. Stupid me. Kick...kick...kick...blam!
posted by maldita @ 1:15 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1