:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, September 19, 2003
Too bad a lot of people are sick tonight. i kinda feel the bug also but i think i'm still going out tonight. Maybe i can just call it an early night since i'll be going to sanctum tomorrow anyway.

what's wierder is i have a friggin toothache! which is giving me a headache! this is definitely not good. I think i ate something too cold that made it hurt or something. hmmm i wonder if alcohol will help it feel better. hehe...

a sure sign that i am going to get sick is when i don't have an appetite. I have no plans of eating dinner anymore. actually the thought is making me nauseous already. wieeeeeeerd! i've always been wierd but now it's reaching a higher level.

I'm excited to go to baguio next week. Aside from the classes and the dinner parties with the whole batch, i'm looking for ward to the yoga classes and photography lecture also! Prof. Morato said that he's going to focus on the inspiration and creativity aspect of photography. Aaaah with the beauty of baguio! this was a really great idea. I just hope i packed all the stuff i need. I even got two reams of cigarettes for all my buddies. wanna bet that won't last the whole week? hehe
posted by maldita @ 5:26 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1