:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, September 19, 2003
had an unexpected ego boost. it's ironic since it happened early this morning, while my eyes were still fresh from my slumber (meaning concealer wouldn't be much help) and in the grocery! i thought this only happened in american comic strips or the movies. but anyway, i was buying some baking ingredients for a little "project" and this girl asked me for some help picking out some blueberries. then she introduced me to her brother (wow nice/cute guy alert!) and we had a short chat. Later on he found me again in the gourmet/health section as i was buying my daily supply of non-fat granola bars heehee...but the shy girl in me surfaced and i had to cut our talk short. haaay...this shy persona keeps coming up out of nowhere. maaan...

anyway, i found out yesterday that a "bastard" from my past will be coming to baguio also. half of me thinks there's nothing to worry about since it's been ages since our 1-year on-and-off non-commitment. hmm can't believe i put up with his bullshit for that long. you'd think i would've learned my lesson by now...But another side of me is worried that he'll try some flowery words and charm techniques under his inebriated state. I guess i'll just hide in the girls' bedroom with my friends :D

bummer we'll be cutting our trip short for a day. but hey, it'll still be great! wednesday night will be a dinner party with the whole batch and then thursday night will be our own shindig in vince's house. yahooooo...can't wait to get out of the city! though i would prefer going to the beach instead. when i get back i'll buy a new 2-piece suit...positive thinking!
posted by maldita @ 9:57 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1