:: musings of a misfit ::
Monday, September 29, 2003
I actually started making an artwork last night...i don't know how to call it - painting? but i'm not using paint. drawing? but it's not a sketch...well anyway, it's my pen&ink pointillism artwork. I got inspired last night before i went out to watch Sound for their last performance in Dish. I never start with a real idea of the complete work but have my thesis in mind. So every few minutes I come across a new idea and just keep adding elements to it. Very therapeutic and good for meditation.

Last night had fun too. wasn't planning to go out (as usual) but got a call from an old friend Martin if i wanted to catch a few drinks and watch Sound. Very tempting...and i don't think i've ever hung out with Martin, well not in the last 13 or so years. We actually got to talking that I met him when i was 12 years old. Can you believe that? he also gave me a few ideas on where to get work after i'm done with my MBA that will allow me to travel A LOT! i'm still excited at the idea of going to Spain this Christmas...hope it pushes through. Basta, when i get my first paycheck i plan to get away at least once every three months...there's just so many places i want to go to.

Btw, did you know that money in Laos is called "Kip"? so there are comments like "Kip the change" bwahahaha! stupid i know but it sounds better in person than when you read it...man, so many things to do today. And have to go to my mom's art exhibit later. Ladeedaaa...i'm still in a haze...
posted by maldita @ 8:00 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1