:: musings of a misfit ::: don't you forget about me.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
don't you forget about me.
here are some hilarious conversations i had last night...

guy: hi margie!
me: oh hey! i remember you, but not your name.
guy: (tells me his name. but for purposes of preserving his dignity, just a bit, i will refrain from saying it.)
guy: i'm glad you still remember me though.
me: unfortunately...i do.
guy: (laughs)oh so you remember when i liked you since college?
me: well...i remember the letters you would send me. and the times you asked several classmates about me.
guy: and the emails. i used to send you emails.
me: i don't remember that!
guy: yeah, you even replied.
(at this point, i did NOT want to remember what i said. i might have told him to get the fuck away from me in that email!)
me: oh well, that's a long time ago anyway.
guy: yeah but you still look hot...i mean, good.

me: (laugh) aww thanks. (uh-oh...don't tell me...)
guy: so can i get your number?

nyahahahahahahaha!

i wish i could travel back in time and see myself walking the dlsu campus. what the hell did i look like back then anyway??

guy: hi margie! (pulls me aside)
me: hi, watsup?
guy: i'm so drunk.
me: and so? you expect me to take advantage of that or something?
guy: i'm all yours!
me: slut! (then i laugh and walk away)

amazing how guys still think the drunk card can get them anywhere.

and last night mark and i were keeping each other company the whole evening that some people started teasing him...or me...and we just thought it was ridiculous! so he had to keep introducing me - this is margie, my cousin! hahahahaha! some people...really.

don't you forget about me by simple minds
posted by maldita @ 11:11 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1