:: musings of a misfit ::: past and pending...
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
past and pending...
I’m sick of citing historical references. But when the present lacks significance or spirit, and the future is elusive, you tend to grasp for air. You attempt to resuscitate yourselves with points of similarity. Or subject yourself to mundane chit-chat. I went home early last Wednesday after debbie’s birthday celebration…around 12:45 to be exact. And I got accused of either following a guy home, growing old or simply being a boring twit. I just responded with laughter at the absurdity. Believe what you want. I just can’t find the dignity in getting drunk and making a fool of myself till the sun starts to shine. I used to enjoy it but now it’s just too tiring and difficult. I only came out to be with my good friend on her birthday. Ok fine, I guess I have altered. No more illogical situations I’ve kicked myself over the next morning. I’ve had enough of reckless behavior and I’m settling into my own unmitigated senses.
posted by maldita @ 2:45 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1