:: musings of a misfit ::: 21 things
Thursday, May 05, 2005
21 things
Do you derive joy when someone else succeeds? Do you not play dirty when engaged in competition?
Do you have a big intellectual capacity
but know that it alone does not equate wisdom?

Do you see everything as an illusion? But enjoy it even though you are not of it?
Are you both masculine and feminine? politically aware?
And don't believe in capital punishment?


Do you derive joy from diving in and seeing
that loving someone can actually feel like freedom?

are you funny? self-deprecating? like adventure? and have many formed opinions?

These are 21 things that I want in a lover. Not necessarily needs but qualities that I prefer
I figure I can describe it since I have a choice in the matter
These are 21 things I choose to choose in a lover

I'm in no hurry I could wait forever. I'm in no rush cuz I like being solo
There are no worries and certainly no pressure
in the meantime I'll live like there's no tomorrow


Are you uninhibited in bed? more than three times a week?
Up for being experimental? are you athletic?
Are you thriving in a job that helps your brother? are you not addicted?

...curious and communicative...

- 21 things i want from a lover by Alanis Morissette

I'm not really keen on the song itself but i like the lyrics. My dad asked me over lunch what were my five non-negotiables in a partner. I found values to be a solid one, followed by loyalty and direction. The next three were kind of difficult to determine because they keep changing. i used to like someone who could make me laugh because that means he would keep it interesting. But then, so could intellect or wit. Or artistic fascination. A couple of friends have accused (or applauded) me for being very picky. true true. but i guess i've gotten enough perspective to know what will work and what won't with my quirks and nuances and psychotic nature.
posted by maldita @ 12:00 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1