:: musings of a misfit ::: light at the end of the tunnel...
Thursday, June 23, 2005
light at the end of the tunnel...
As everyone may have noticed, I have been going through hell at work. with lots of stress - both emotional and physical. I could barely function anymore.

But this week has been waaaay better. I think it started last friday with my officemates. We had a few drinks in Good Earth. I had fun because I usually don't get to hang out with them past working hours or work-related events. I got to know these sweet girls better over tons of beer.


can you tell that it was SO hot? what we do to have our cigarettes.

Then Saturday I attended Vince and Lee's wedding. I've said this before and I'll say it again - I despise going to weddings. I feel forced to attend for friends all the time. But this one I'm SO glad i did. it was really relaxing without all the usual hoopla like video presentations (let's face it, we find this boring except for those on the video and the couple watching). it just felt like a party for all their friends with lots of food, booze and catching up with old buds.


do i look exhausted? apparently it doesn't show in the pictures. thanks to shiseido skincare and makeup!

Then week started and back to the grind. I couldn't even find the strength to drive to work anymore. So had to put my driver back to use. But I had some nice enjoyable evenings so far...met up with Ane - my witty and wonderful friend who never fails to inspire me...and last night I hung out with Anna, some more officemates and our principal from Paris/Singapore, Nicolas at Embassy where we got sloshed with Rose wine and tons of food.

i'll save the yummy close up pictures of him to myself. haha!
posted by maldita @ 3:36 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1