:: musings of a misfit ::: for what reason...
Friday, June 17, 2005
for what reason...
let's see...

made several mistakes in planning. worked through the holiday. missed watching a movie with my folks. my boss still seems disappointed in me. one of my crushes is dating my friend. and the biggest blow for me - i hit my car for the first time last monday. and as we all know, holding back my breakdown isn't the best of my abilities.

yesterday topsy made the effort though. he gave me a "me" evening. first we had dinner in my fave resto, Sugi and he said i could finally see a movie again. note: i have not even seen star wars. so forget even asking me about madagascar or batman or mr.&mrs. smith unless you want me to walk out on you. but back to last night. debbie said she would be in yaku and of course i wanted to see her also. so we ditched the movie idea and had coffee in figaro instead, while drowning each other in talks about comics, children's literature, our graduate degree experiences etc. etc. then we went to meet up with the debster. but by the time i got to yaku i was beat though. physically. mentally. emotionally. drained.

i had been walking the whole day, visiting my counters. and although i could let my two little footsies hang on the bar stool, it was bloating up by the minute due to stress and exhaustion. so when i decided to go home, i had to take one step per 5 seconds and in so much pain because of my swollen feet. i won't even tell you guys how it felt driving from yaku to bel-air. i could have had that next accident. don't they come in three's?

so i don't know what kind of jinx i fell on or what the @#$%* i should do about it. believe me, i'm exhausted as hell and have no time to rest until july, i think. unless some new stuff comes up again.

you know how your life is just a series of ups and downs? like a huge revolving circle? well with this kind of down...i sure as hell better get one kick ass upper!
posted by maldita @ 2:57 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1