:: musings of a misfit ::: bye buddy boy...
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
bye buddy boy...
to the guy who named my car with an unmentionable acronym. the guy who i spent one of the most amazing afternoons sitting in the car trunk in the middle of a huge green field while watching the kite flyers and frisbee players go by. to the guy who i spent an unexplainably huge amount of time with since february considering we had just met. I guess you just don't know where a new friend will just show up (in this case - ina's birthday party).

I haven't seen you in say about a month or so? due to my solitary confinement and your exciting social escapades. But as I've told you in our most recent conversation - you DID pop into my mind and I DO miss hanging out with you. Just like in the beginning. watching movies, grabbing a drink, catching bands or simply hanging out at your house with booze and buds. I won't ever forget that VERY difficult sunday when you gave me a shoulder to cry on. I really appreciate that and won't forget it.

Ironically, I started playing the CD you made for me in the car this morning. Fate's way of saying I was going to hear from you tonight. And just like the song says - "Girl I'm leaving you tomorrow. Seems to me girl you know I've done all I can. I wanna be free to know the things I do are right, I'm easy like Sunday morning,,," It was easy being friends with you, after just a few animated conversations about SF and the kind of life it brings. And I think you'll always come into my thoughts when I hear a Bob Marley song.

I'll see you in San Francisco next year! i'm already planning the trip. wink wink! take care. mwah! and keep in touch sweetie.
posted by maldita @ 8:56 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1