:: musings of a misfit ::: open your eyes.
Sunday, February 20, 2005
open your eyes.
I think my body is going to collapse soon. I was supposed to go out with the girls last friday and yet i ended up passed out after dinner. Not even five phone calls were enough to jolt me out of my dreams. But it helped me get up the next day at around 8:30am. My body clock has adjusted to my work days already.

I had the time to get my errands done in the morning of saturday...and as usual, end up at the office to finish more work. But i hadn't been there for two hours yet when my whole system just started giving me warning signals. I had to get home asap before i collapse. I do recall telling God amidst my physical trauma - please get me out of this hell! Then like a miracle, at around 8pm i was better. So i jumped in the shower, got dressed and drove off to Ina's birthday party. My parents were really apprehensive of letting me go out and drive in my condition and so was i but what the hell. Cecile gave me such a pep talk, i was raring to socialize.

Thank the heavens for intuition. It was so nice to see Ina, Andre, Cecile, Jay and I also got to meet some really awesome guys at the party. I thought i'd run out of words but they just kept flowin baby! it's nice when you find similarly interesting people to converse with. Of course it helped that Garch and Kevin are actually visiting from San Francisco. Notice that if you talk to someone for hours and always have to think of something to say, it gets immensely tiring? ugh. I think it was Rob who told me that the best date or friend to hang with is when you don't have to think of the next topic, it just flows on its own.

Jay also had a nice thought to impart. I told my stories and said I'm glad that the guys i've been hanging out with recently have been of the "nice guy" persuasion. See, my guess was that something was different about me that made me attract these kinds of people instead of the wolves and dogs. He said, maybe what changed was that i had decided to give these kinds of guys the time of day whereas before i had only ignored them. Hmmm...possible. All i know is at this point in time, I'm just glad to spend time with the "teddy bears" for dinner, lunch or a movie. Ok, maybe one drink for the road. But the nights out partying are focused on my friends. There isn't any major rationale behind my decision for the separation of state but i want to keep it that way anyway.
posted by maldita @ 7:18 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1