:: musings of a misfit ::: workin' hard for the money...
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
workin' hard for the money...
i wish i had the time to write everything that has been happening in my life lately. It's been an exciting few weeks with many ups and downs. I barely have time to do anything but have dinner and sleep when i get home. I also barely have the strength to go out on weekends. But overall it's a happy kind of tired.

You know the feeling when you meet a guy and there isn't that major spark of being smitten but there is a sense of comfort? And you can't wait to see him again, just so you can do more things together. And every meeting does not dissapoint with more reasons to laugh, think and learn. THAT's what i feel about my job now. I'm comfortable because of the family-type of environment. Imagine you had about twenty or so sisters with different personalities and that best describes my daily dose of work. I guess you can consider me one of the lucky ones who loves her job and her company. I've only been here a few weeks and of course everyone has their quirks but it's part of what you love about them.

I got an email (you've all gotten them, i'm sure) that talks about what's in store for the new chinese year. Here's mine that's right on the money. (i know that's the second time i mentioned the word "money" but trust me, i don't have it yet. haha!)

Scorpio in 2005 - Transmutation

Scorpio, you can still expect changes - perhaps major ones - in your life this year, almost to the point of total transformation. While this is most apparent in the area of your career, you'll see it showing up in other important aspects of your life. Your life might take on an entirely new direction you've never dreamed of. You may also change your residence during the year. Whether you start the year as a single person looking for a partner, or you've been married for many years, happiness in love does lie ahead. Be prepared for new horizons. They may not be familiar, but they will be fascinating. Don't cling to the banks; instead, flow with the tide in 2005.


To quote a bastard from my past...i may be turning into the person i want to be. At a very hurried pace. I never thought i'd be transforming into this certain type of girl but i see it as an improvement, in all aspects of that word.

And it was hilarious listening to my dad's stories last night. He told me that he had met with several companies or headhunting firms who are all kind of kicking themselves in the ass for ignoring me or not placing me faster. bwahahaha! aaah i always always believe in karma.
posted by maldita @ 10:03 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1