:: musings of a misfit ::: delicious? wow. and i'm hungry.
Thursday, February 17, 2005
delicious? wow. and i'm hungry.
Horoscope Update...
Quickie: See where the currents take you, but don't lose sight of the shore.
Overview: Talk about getting lucky! This kind of luck has absolutely nothing to do with the everyday, however. Fortune will smile on you, especially when it comes to making close connections with delicious new friends.


Don't you just love it when your horoscope gets it juuuuust right? ok fine - snicker all you want skeptical ones but I'm going to enjoy it. And also because i think it was very apt in its description of the earlier part of the week.

I haven't had time to write more lyrical entries but I have the best excuse...i'm currently enjoying my very-thrilling-and-stressful job. I know it will just be for these first few weeks (or month) to get adjusted and keep up with the fast pace of developments but thank the heavens for my so-called "fast learner" quality. hehe.

It's been an amazing few weeks. I've walked through tons of mall space jumping from one outlet to another. Oh before i forget - GATEWAY MALL IS SO AWESOME!!! But back to our regular programming. Being in this new industry, a very unexpected job position and having this level of responsibility has really jolted my system into developing a kind of adaptability and drive. I barely have the energy to do anything but plop into bed as soon as i get home from work (that would be around 9pm bedtime for me!) recently, nevertheless I can say these days are when I've felt i've accomplished more than ever before.

Am i rambling on again? Sorry about that. This copy sucks. But just to have something to post on a daily basis amidst managing all these spreadsheets and service levels...it will have to do. Till i find more time to eat, drink and be merry...
posted by maldita @ 3:38 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1